Having a Google account in this millennial era is a must. How come? Only by having one Google account, we can access almost all Google applications for free. What’s more, these Google applications really help us get work done easily and quickly.
As Google plays a bigger role in supporting our work, protecting Google accounts has become a must. Actually, Google already provides several security features. One of them is the feature to change the password or password.
CHANGING GOOGLE ACCOUNT PASSWORD
To be able to change or change the Google account password is very easy and can be done on all devices, including Android HP devices. In addition, changing the Google account password on an Android phone is very fast and doesn’t take long. It only takes a few seconds, you can change your Google account password.
In order to maintain the security of your Google account, you can regularly change your Google account password according to your needs. That way, your Google account will be more protected. To change the Google account password on an Android phone is not difficult, you can follow the following steps.
HOW TO CHANGE GOOGLE ACCOUNT PASSWORD ON ANDROID
1. Prepare in advance a new password or password that you want to apply to your Google account.
2. Open the Google application installed on your Android phone, and then press the profile photo icon for your Google account. then select the Manage your Google Account menu to display your Google account page.
3. On the Google Account page, locate and tap the Security folder . Then, look for the Google Login field and press the right arrow icon on the Password menu . To verify that you are the original owner of the Google account, type the password used for the Google account. Press the Next button .
4. Type the new password that you have prepared in the column provided and don’t forget to also type the new password in the password confirmation column . Press Change Password and then a confirmation box will appear to stay logged in on several devices that have registered your Google account. Press OK, change password .
5. Done, now your Google account password has been successfully changed.
By following the steps above, you can now change your Google account password using an Android phone. By frequently changing your Google account password, the security of your Google account is more secure. What’s more, you can change your Google account password anytime and anywhere just by using your Android phone.