If you use Instagram, then you can post videos or photos as you want. In addition, you can also upload the video or photo to the story which will be deleted within 24 hours.
But you also have to know, by default, the Instagram application will save the photos or videos that you post in your feed or story to the gallery on your cellphone. Of course this will make your cellphone gallery full.
However, to make it easier for users, Instagram also provides a setting where each user can disable the original posting feature, so videos or photos posted on Instagram are not stored in the gallery.
SAVED INSTAGRAM POSTS IN GALLERY
Did you know that every time you post an image, video or story on Instagram, it will be saved automatically in your gallery or cellphone memory.
According to some people this is not a big problem, but this is certainly quite a problem if you use a cellphone with a fairly small storage memory.
Well, therefore, to overcome this, you can disable the original post settings on Instagram which make all videos or photos stored in the gallery. To do this, please do the steps below.
1. First, open the Instagram application that is already installed on your cellphone and log in with the Instagram account that you have.
2. On the main page of the Instagram application, press the profile icon at the bottom right to enter your profile section.
3. In the profile section, press the three-line icon located at the top right and select the settings menu that appears at the bottom, as shown below.
4. In the settings section, please press the account menu.
5. After entering the settings – account section, please press on the original post section, as shown below.
6. Next, in the original post section you will see 3 options. To disable this setting, you can press the slider icon on the right until it is gray, as shown below.
7. After deactivating the original post settings, every time you make a post on Instagram, whether it be in the form of an image, video or story, it will not be saved in the gallery.
That’s how to prevent Instagram posts from being saved to the gallery. The method above is highly recommended for you to do, because it can save storage on your cellphone.
Disclaimer:- For Educational Purposes Only.