Dream11match.com – Microsoft has a file synchronization feature on Windows devices with OneDrive cloud-based storage service.
This feature will be especially felt when users want to access files on the device in question from anywhere via OneDrive.
For those of you who don’t know how to do this synchronization, see the following summary.
- Make sure the OneDrive app is installed on the device. If the device is running Windows 10 , the OneDrive app is installed.
- If your device is running an older version of the Windows or Mac operating system, first download OneDrive at onedrive.com/download.
- Once OneDrive is installed, click on the Start button, search for OneDrive.
- Sign in to the OneDrive account you want to sync.
The next step
- Adjust the necessary settings during the sync process.
- The synchronization process will start running.
- Wait a few moments until the process is complete.
Post-sync, the user will see the file in File Explorer . On a Mac, the file will appear in OneDrive in the Mac Finder .
If a user uses more than one account, personal files will appear in OneDrive – Personal and work or school files will appear in OneDrive – School Name / Work Name .
Users can copy or move files from their computer to OneDrive directly from the file system.